Poster Information Presentation:
IN COMPLIANCE WITH EBAC REQUIREMENTS
ALL SPEAKERS/POSTER PRESENTERS ARE REQUESTED
EITHER TO DISCLOSE ANY CONFLICTS OF INTEREST,
OR TO INCLUDE IN THEIR PRESENTATION/POSTER
A STATEMENT THAT THEY HAVE NONE
Posters may be mounted from 17:30 on Sunday, March 22, 2015 and should remain on display until Wednesday, March 25 at 12:30.
Authors are asked to actively participate in both poster sessions which will take place on Monday, March 23, 2015 from 12:30-15:00 and Tuesday, March 24 from 12:30-15:00.
Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract
- The text, illustrations, etc should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet)
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters
- Please refer to the Final Programme for the poster number assigned to you